All products featured on Vogue are independently selected by our editors. However, we may earn affiliate revenue on this article and commission when you buy something.
Crossbody bags are an integral part of our daily on-the-go lives. From commuting to traveling to everyday outings, the best crossbody bags are available in a myriad of styles, shades, and silhouettes.
Totême’s new T-Lock bag, with its clean lines and golden clasp, is meant for the true minimalist at heart, and even better, it doubles as both a crossbody as well as a clutch. Loewe’s Goya puffy bag in lime green is an editor favorite for the new season and perfect for those seeking a bright pop of color in their handbag closet. Then there are Prada’s Re Edition bags, refreshed with new details like Saffiano leather, rich gold accents, and new colorways.
As many of us embark on morning office commutes by way of bus, subway, or car—consider throwing a crossbody bag over your shoulders for an easy, hands-free way to tote all of your essentials. And if you’re planning a getaway, opt for functional crossbody bags with zippered enclosures and compartments to ensure your passport, tickets, and wallet are safe and sound while traveling. We especially like Cuyana’s moon saddle bag or Gucci’s new equestrian-inspired handbag for all occasions. Ahead, shop 29 best crossbody bags to wear to work, travel, and beyond.
Shop the Best Crossbody Bags:
- For the Minimalist: Totême T-lock clutch, $960
- The Double Duty Bag: Cuyana double moon saddle bag, $348
- The Versatile Select: Mansur Gavriel mini Cloud leather clutch, $409
- The Day-to-Night: Prada Re-Edition 2005 Saffiano leather bag, $2,550
- The Editor Favorite: Loewe Goya padded shoulder bag, $2,700
- The Everyday Bag: Mango buckle cross-body bag, $80
- The Quiet Luxury: The Row Sofia leather shoulder bag, $3,750
- The Statement Bag: Bottega Veneta mini loop camera bag, $2,400
- The Under $300 Option: Everlane luxe Italian leather crossbody, $225
- The Mini Bag: Acne Studios mini leather shoulder bag, $540